"Argentine Tango is suited to all. If you can walk you can Tango."
"No partner required, no choreography to learn, improvisation and spontaneity encouraged!"
Do you use one of the following excuses to not learn tango?
- not young enough
- not fit enough
- not slim enough
- no dance partner
- never danced before
- 'two left feet'
- no rhythm
Many of our best students have expressed some of the above excuses. They proved themselves wrong! Tango is suitable for people of all ages, fitness levels and physiques. If you can walk while holding someone in an embrace you can learn to tango!
- Develop confidence, poise and presence through the form of dance.
- Meet new people in a fun and friendly activity that creates bonds between people like no other activity.
- Stay young and fit (mind and body).
- Be intoxicated by some gloriously romantic and seductive music.
- Have a fun night out and de-stress from your working day.
- Develop and nurture the creative and sensual aspects of you.
- Add an extra dimension of connection and sensuality to your relationship.
- Seduce your beloved the Argentine way!
Tango is many things to many people. Just one of these desires is enough reason to take up Tango dancing!